Mark your calendars for March 7 to 13 for the Home Grown Food Summit. It is an online gathering of 38 experts in backyard food production, homesteading, and off-grid living. Presented by researchers, organizations, and best-selling authors to help you become more self-reliant. Not only is it entirely online, so that you don’t have to travel anywhere, but it is also free!
I’ll be presenting a talk on the basics of raising goats, and here are some of the other topics that will be covered:
- How organic gardeners produce 2X to 10X greater yields
- How to spend $0 feeding your chickens
- Guide to making $80 worth of compost per week
- Legally keeping chickens and goats in the city
- Natural beekeeping… how to do it WITHOUT chemicals!
- Raising your own superior eggs, milk, and meat… in your backyard
- How to get FREE access to local seed varieties
- The BEST species of worms for backyard composting
- Instant solutions for growing food — without land
- 24 herbals you can use to treat colds, flus, allergies, infections, and more
- Protect yourself as a small-scale farmer from the 5 most common lawsuits
- Understand the Cottage Food Laws (CFLs) that regulate food production on your property
- Our role in breaking the monopoly of big chemical and seed companies
- Lessons we can learn from World War I & II trends in food production
- How science supports backyard gardening as a cure for most major diseases
- Creating a garden biosphere
- Addressing wildlife and insect issues to rebalance your garden
- Recipes for herbal drinks you can make every day for better health
- Learn easy, brilliant, FREE secrets for composting in place
- Save $100s making your own fish emulsion fertilizer
And did I mention that it’s free?! PLUS, you’ll get 2 bonus e-books, just for signing up:
“How To Make a Simple and Effective Watering System For Small Livestock” and “Top 10 Survival Plants: How To Grow Them and Collect Their Seeds.” Click HERE to sign up!
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter!
My weekly newsletter includes recipes and articles on homesteading, raising livestock, health, and gardening.